Community Care Ministry
You can help Nashville’s Homeless by donating personal care items to the Community Care Ministry! Our efforts to distribute supplies to Nashville’s Homeless are on an on-going basis – we make distributions, in downtown Nashville, on the 3rd Sunday of every month. Please bring in donations and place them on the Community Care cart in Fillmore Hall. Most of the smaller items can be picked up at the Dollar Store ($1 or less). Thank you for helping support our Nashville community!
The following items (travel size preferred for personal care items) are needed:
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes,
- Sunscreen/sunblock, Chapstick/lipbalm,
- Sanitizer wipes, deodorant,
- Moisturizer, feminine products,
- Non-alcoholic mouthwash
- Bug Spray
- Socks, men’s/women’s underwear
- Men’s/women’s prescription reading glasses
- Neosporin/hydrocortisone cream
The following larger items are needed:
Backpacks, tents, sleeping bags (available at Walmart for $8.49 currently), tents.
To request more information, please Contact us or call 615.333.1323.
If you need assistance, read Where to Find Help.