Main Sanctuary – Our main sanctuary can accommodate up to 320 guests. It features a long center aisle, as well as side aisles. Our large platform stage allows guest speakers room to fully utilize the space and conduct workshops and events.
Fillmore Hall – We are pleased to be able to offer the use of Fillmore Hall for receptions, anniversaries & food related events. The Hall easily seats 96 at 12 round tables (seating 8 guests each). Should you choose to supply your own square or rectangular tables and chairs, the Hall can seat up to 140 guests.
Kitchen – We have a kitchen contiguous to the Hall that can easily handle your needs for a fully catered event. It is accessible by a side door entrance at the rear of the church. Our Facilities are for non-alcoholic events only.
Unity Cottage – Located toward the back of the church grounds, can be used for a more intimate and less formal feeling and accommodates 40 guests easily. The space has beautifully upholstered chairs and a charming domestic ambiance, allowing your guests to feel more comfortable . This facility is also equipped with a kitchen for your convenience as well.
House Classroom – This large room is located at the far end of our House in the center of the property. Having a large dry erase board and seating to accommodate 30 people comfortably, this space is perfect for a workshop or a group meeting space.
View our campus map.
View our rates.
WHO CAN USE OUR FACILITY?
As Unity theology beholds the innate perfection in all people, we are proud to be able to offer you either our larger Sanctuary or our Barn and House classroom for many different events.
You do not need to be a member of Unity of Nashville to take advantage of our gracious facilities.
TYPES OF EVENTS
For Profit, Recruitment and Private events – events arranged by individuals or commercial organizations for the purpose of trainings, meetings, workshops, memorials or funerals.
- Non-church clients and individuals without non-profit status
- Unity of Nashville congregants/outside agencies hosting non-church related events (i.e. parties, etc.)
Non-profit events – events arranged by non-profit organizations not associated with Unity of Nashville. Proof of non-profit status is required.
- Non-profit organizations sponsoring community service related events
- Government agencies sponsoring non-profit educational or service-related events
- School districts, including charter schools educational activities
- Non-profit hosting conferences and workshops where registration and entrance fees are charged
- Non-profit organizations must provide a copy of their tax exempt certificate
* Please note: The Board of Trustees reserves the right to review an event before a reservation can be made. Groups in any category must pay any associated charges prior to the event. Reservations may be made up to 6 months in advance.
Weddings, Receptions and Re-commitment Ceremonies, are available as a separate package and have different rates.