Weddings and Receptions
As Unity beholds the innate perfection in all people, we honor the divinity in you.
Thus, you need not be a member of Unity of Nashville to have the wedding of your dreams at our beautiful venue.
We have space available for interfaith weddings, receptions, and recommitment vows. We provide you with a professional wedding coordinator to create the wedding you have always wanted! You can also bring your own wedding officiant and wedding coordinator, and we’ll work with them and you to create your perfect day.
Unity of Nashville offers:
- Large Sanctuary — Our main Sanctuary can accommodate up to 320 guests. It features a long center aisle for the bridal party’s entrance, as well as side aisles for guest seating.
- Easy access to all facilities — The entrance into the Sanctuary and all adjoining spaces, including a reception hall, are all on one level. There are no stairs at Unity of Nashville, other than three steps leading up to the main platform stage within the Sanctuary. Our facilities are ADA-compliant.
- Small Chapel — The Cottage — Located toward the back of the church grounds, our small chapel can be used for a more intimate and less formal feeling and accommodates 40 guests easily. With beautifully upholstered chairs and a charming domestic ambiance, this sacred space is one that will help all of your guests remember your special day fondly. This facility is also equipped with a kitchen for your reception as well.
- Beautiful Grounds — Our 10 acres of church grounds have many picturesque spots to take exceptional photographs. Our grounds are lush April through October and feature several beautiful settings for photography. They are available as locations for photo shoots before your wedding day, as well.
- On-Site Reception Hall — Fillmore Hall — The Hall is immediately adjacent to our Sanctuary and has a beautiful back patio. The Hall seats 140 but can accommodate up to 250 guests with appetizers and drink tables dispersed throughout. We have a kitchen contiguous to the Hall that can easily handle your needs for a fully catered event. Fillmore Hall is accessible by a side-door entrance at the rear of the church.
- Professional Wedding Coordinator
- Convenient location — Unity of Nashville has a Nashville address, but is “Brentwood adjacent.” We are easy to find. Franklin Road is parallel to I-65. We are midway between Harding Place, Exit 78, to the north and Old Hickory Boulevard, Exit 74, to the south.
- Plentiful parking — There is ample parking for over 150 cars in our lot.
- Multiple Dressing Rooms
- Flexibility and Ease
Leah & Mitchell William’s Wedding at Unity of Nashville. Filming & Video by John Campolo of filmshortz
“Having a wedding at Unity was like a dream come true. After searching through dozens of Nashville wedding venues online, I found that most of them were too expensive or required you to follow too many regulations. Then I found Unity. It was a perfect venue for us because we wanted the ceremony and the reception to be in the same location. Plus, Unity has beautiful grounds which made for a picture-perfect outdoor wedding. On the actual wedding day, everything flowed smoothly, from the setup process to the ceremony to the reception. Everyone was happy, stress-free and able to have a great time. Additionally, having Paula as our wedding coordinator made the entire experience absolutely divine. She was there every step of the way — coordinating with the vendors, guiding us through the Big Day, and expertly taking care of every little detail. All I had to do was show up! I would highly recommend Unity to any bride-to-be who wants a beautiful (and hassle-free) wedding. — David Hooper and Laurel Staples
- Thumbs-up from the experts — Unity of Nashville is top-rated by Wedding Wire and TeamWedding.com!
- Thumbs-up from brides and grooms — “We had our ceremony & reception at Unity of Nashville, and they were wonderful and so easy to work with. They did a great job of coordinating my huge wedding party. Also, they were great because they let us use our own caterer, planner, officiant, and do our own decorations. Plus the outside is BEAUTIFUL for pictures! And great savings!” – Lauren